To avoid this reaction when opening your washing machine, here are some tips for Quick and easy cleaning of your washing machine.
Whether you are a lazy cleaning or a household fairy, this is how to avoid bad smells and mold very easily.
Number one: the laundry tub
It is possible that product deposits form over time especially if you use powder, in this case, it is very simple:
- – remove the detergent drawer from the machine and let it soak in a container with hot water, if necessary use a brush to scrub.
- – Finally, we wipe with a clean cloth to avoid the appearance of mold.
Number two: Descaling the washing machine
- – Start a hot cycle (60/95 °) without laundry inside the machine, simmer for a good twenty minutes and once the window is hot, unplug the machine.
- – Wait for the door to unlock (especially do not force it for 5 minutes max), open and pour 1 liter of white vinegar directly into the drum then close.
- – Reconnect the machine and let the program finish quietly.
It’s ultra-simple & hyper-efficient we use this technique for all our reconditioned devices in order to eliminate all bacteria and lime.
Finally, it is also important to clean the drum seal. A lot of residues tend to settle there, especially if you have a washer-dryer. If it gets dirty when you run your hand, wipe it off with a clean cloth. you can use a soft brush, lukewarm water, and a little Marseille soap. Rinse, then dry with a clean cloth.
If you are lazy the two golden rules to respect to keep your machine on top for a long time if you like to scrub you can repeat the operation every 6 months
- Always leave the washing machine door open between two piles of washing, this helps to evacuate the humidity and avoid the molds responsible for bad odors
- We go soft on the laundry, to avoid clogging the machine.
For more information https://www.dsspak.pk/